This sweet treat is out of this world… it's fully raw vegan, gluten-free, and made with under 10 ingredients. We love sending our loved ones off with these yummy, healthy bliss balls made with our chocolate fudge Longevity Mushrooms-- they’re so good, even the kids love them!
Raw Vegan Chocolate Mushroom Bliss Balls
Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 20 bliss balls
- 12 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 cup raw pecans or raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of Cymbiotika’s Longevity Mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil (melted)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Coconut flakes
- Rose petals
- Cacao nibs
- Cacao powder & cinnamon
- Cymbiotika’s Magnesium L-threonate
- Add raw pecans to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth (it will usually become one big ball when it's complete in the food processor)
- Roll individual balls & top with whatever you choose! They shouldn’t stick to your hands when rolling, so if this is happening, add some more raw nuts and a little more coconut oil as well.
- When finished decorating, place into a mason jar as a gift or splay onto a plate to enjoy with your family and friends!
Not only is this a delectable treat, but it’s also loaded with our longevity mushrooms which have medicinal properties that enhance overall viral defense, support gut health, the immune system & the liver, and help to manage stress.
If & when you decide to try these out, let us know what you think and tag us in your photos on social media so we can see :)
We hope you enjoy!!! We personally can’t get enough of these!