The Most Delicious Apple Pear Cranberry Crumble
Crisp apples, soft pears, and delicious seasonal ingredients come together in this buttery and irresistible apple pear crisp. It's a delicious blend of autumn's best. 🍎🍐🍂
- 3 apples, cored and chopped
- 3 firm bosc pears, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Lemon juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
For the topping:
- 1 ¾ cup organic gluten free oats
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (at room temp)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Flaky sea salt
- Cinnamon to top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Wash, core and chop apples and pears.
- In a large bowl combine apples, pears, cranberries, lemon juice, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Mix well and pour mixture into a large baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, almond meal, walnuts, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and salt, and mix well.
- Spread oat mixture evenly over the apples and sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until apples and pears are tender and are bubbling on the sides.
Want to spice it up? Try drizzling Cymbiotika's Magnesium L-Threonate or Golden Mind on top! They both have a light vanilla chai flavor, giving any dish an extra bit of spice (and nutrition)!
Did you make this recipe?
If you made this recipe, tag @cymbiotikaeats on Instagram and hashtag it #cymbiotikaeats! We’d love to see your creations.